Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summertime Photo Scavenger Hunt Check-In

It's the 4th of July weekend here in the United States, which means we're well into summer. The summertime photography and snapshot scavenger hunt is just over a week old, and there's some nice results already showing up. Don't know what I'm talking about? Check out this post. The list is on the left sidebar of my blog, and you have until mid-September to complete the list. I hope you'll join in; it's definitely not too late!  Up top I have #5 A hand lettered sign selling something or giving directions. And here's another picture of the sign, which also coincidentally includes #8 my country's flag:
I wanted to share links to a few other blogposts I've seen. First up, this thought-provoking post about this hand written sign giving direction from Cindy :
Next, Amy shares these wonderful images of rain:
Finally, check out this bit of awesomeness from Helena. Isn't that a great idea for you digi-talented girls?
Let me leave you with a helpful hint for those of you having trouble with #18: A person sketching or painting outside their house. You can often see people sketching or painting in art museums. 
Anyone else have any links they want to share?

5 comments:

Sian said...

Happy 4th July Rinda!

I have a carefully copied list of photos in my holiday diary, ready to go. I'm going to start there and then fill in the rest when I get back.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I'm hoping to get some done this week while we travel, though I have managed to get 3 of them. I just need to get them off the camera!

scrappyjacky said...

Happy 4th July,Rinda.

Denise said...

Happy 4th of July Rinda, that is some list !!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

It's fun to see everyone's take on the scavenger hunt photos. I have taken a couple that aren't posted yet. I LOVE Helena's grid for her photos! Leave it to her... ;o)